SECURING NETWORKS WITH CISCO ROUTERS AND SWITCHES (SNRS)(TRN-SNRS – 3.0)
CCNA Security is a prerequisite for this exam / course.
Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches (SNRS) v3.0 is an instructor-led course presented by Cisco training partners to their end-user customers. This five-day course focuses on providing the network specialists with the knowledge and skills needed to secure Cisco IOS router and switch-based networks. Learners will be able to secure the network environment using existing Cisco IOS features, including installing and configuring Cisco IOS Classic Firewall, Cisco IOS Zone-Based Policy Firewall, user group-based firewall, Cisco IOS intrusion prevention system (IPS), authentication proxy, implementing secure tunnels using IP Security (IPsec) technology, and implementing advanced switch security. This course also covers advanced virtual private network (VPN) technologies.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
* Implement Layer 2 security features on a network using Cisco IOS commands.
* Implement Cisco Network Foundation Protection on Cisco IOS routers.
* Design, install, configure, and troubleshoot site-to-site VPNs using Cisco Integrated Services routers.
* Design, install, configure, and troubleshoot remote-access communications using Cisco IOS security features.
* Install, configure, and troubleshoot URL filtering, NAT and PAT, Cisco IOS Classic Firewall, Cisco IOS Zone-Based Policy Firewall, and Cisco IOS IPS on a Cisco Integrated Services router.
Know someone that could use this CCIE Training information? Send this page by clicking on the SHARE button below:
Prospective CCIE training students are searching for:
- cisco secure router and switches